High School or GED
Arkansas DL Required:
- High School diploma or GED.
- Valid AR Driver’s License and acceptable driving record.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to perform basic carpentry including drywall and painting.
- Ability to perform basic electrical, mechanical and plumbing maintenance and repair duties.
- Ability to maintain small motorized equipment engines and perform preventative maintenance on automotive, mowers and small cart vehicles.
- Ability to operate mowing, weed trimming and brush cutting equipment.
- Ability to perform clean up after events
- Must be able to regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Must be willing to work in an adverse physical environment (inclement weather).