High School or GED
Arkansas DL Required:
The City of Conway is accepting applications for a Deputy Court Clerk position working in the District Court.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Must have experience with Microsoft Office programs including but not limited to MS Word, MS Excel, and MS Outlook or the equivalent.
- Intermediate Experience: 10-Key, Database, Spreadsheet, Word Processing/Typing
- Basic Experience: Accounting, Alphanumeric Data Entry, Presentation/PowerPoint
- Must be able to communicate well with the public, other departments, and all city employees.
- Must be able to perform several mission critical tasks simultaneously and accurately
- Must be able to understand and independently apply complex information to a variety of circumstances
- Must be able to make critical decisions and exercise good judgement effectively and quickly
- Must have effective written and oral communication skills.
- Must be able to maintain strict confidentiality.
- Must be able to occasionally work flexible hours
- Specialized schooling and/or on the job education in a specific skill area, e.g., data processing, clerical/administrative, plus 2 years related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience
Resumes will be accepted until position is filled.